Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos


As pictured, a local resident of our Texarkana, TX community fell victim to a home fire and SERVPRO of Texarkana was on the case! We took an unsightly kitchen t... READ MORE

Vent Hood Fire

The vent hood in this home malfunctioned and started a fire. The fire was put out quickly and the major damage was contained to the kitchen. The rest of the h... READ MORE

Lightning Strike in Wake Village, TX

Summer storms rolled through Wake Village, TX and when lightning struck this house it caused a small fire in the attic. The home sustained light smoke damage t... READ MORE

Fire Damage in DeKalb, TX

This fire was in an A frame house in De Kalb, TX. The fire started on the top floor and burned through the roof. SERVPRO of Texarkana tarped the roof and got ... READ MORE

Textile Restoration

These white pants were a mess before SERVPRO of Texarkana performed their magic and made them like new again! With our Esporta technology and trained technicia... READ MORE

Restaurant Fire in Nashville, AR

This restaurant was part of a much larger complex that sustained heavy fire, smoke and damage. Also affected was an office and storage facility. Luckily, the ... READ MORE

Beautiful Kitchen Restoration after Grease Fire in Texarkana, TX

The owners of this home in Texarkana, TX are lucky that the grease fire in their kitchen was put out so quickly. Only the wall behind the exhaust vent and the ... READ MORE