Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Rain doesn't wait on anyone or for regular business hours. Just like flooding or water emergencies. SERVPRO of Texarkana offers emergency 24/7 services for residential or commercial properties. We are faster to any size disaster. In most water losses immediate action is needed to prevent any further damage such as changing the category of the loss and preventing mold damage. With how many franchises SERVPRO has they are strategically placed to be faster to any disaster.
Water damage is the most common loss we deal with. It spreads fast and absorbs through walls, furniture, floors and anything else it touches. After the loss occurs water extraction should begin as soon as possible. Let the professionals at SERVPRO of Texarkana help you and restore your property.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (903) 832-4400
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2210 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Texarkana arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.